ETHOS Design Group has been blessed in 2017 to work for some amazing clients on their great projects. As we look back over the past 5 years, we're proud of the opportunities we've had to help clients be successful through providing exceptional design that is practical and affordable. Here's our 2017 year-in review:
- Our principal architect, Tim Olson, began his career as an Architect in 1992 after feeling called to design churches. In March of 2017, Tim and Dana began work on an additional and renovation for St. James Lutheran Church in Johnston, Iowa. This project represents his 59th Worship project, and the 25th church project for ETHOS Design Group.
- To better serve our clients, ETHOS Design Group added Minnesota and Wisconsin to a growing list of states we are licensed to practice in, including: Nebraska, Illinois, and Iowa.
- This year ETHOS Design Group completed design services for additions and renovations to North Polk Middle School and West Elementary. This $6.5 million project has been led by Tim and Kevin and will provide significant face lifts and additional space. These projects are scheduled for completion in September of 2018.
- The first Lake Shore Apartment project started in 2013 with 84 units. Two buildings, 159 units and four years later, construction finished on Lake Shore 3 in November of 2017. Tim and Heather have led these projects from start to finish. We are exceptionally proud to be the Design Architect for Lake Shore Apartments.
- March 1, 2017 marked our evolution to ETHOS Design Group, the next step in our mission to provide high quality services to our clients. Founded in 2012 as Big Creek Design Group, we were challenged by our clients to aspire to even higher goals. Special thanks to our clients for your encouragement and your support of our new brand.
Warmest wishes this Holiday Season to our Clients, Consultants, and Contractors.
We celebrate another great year with the people who have blessed us in 2017.
Wishing you a prosperous 2018 from your friends at ETHOS Design Group.